In response to the COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent social distancing policies, the Ebbetts Pass Fire District would like to communicate to the public the adjustments in which we will be operating.
- Emergency response will not change. Our stations are fully staffed and able to respond to any emergencies that the community might face. Our first responders will be instituting enhanced personal protective equipment and procedures such as:
- Maintaining six feet of distance for initial assessment when possible.
- Donning enhanced PPE on calls of suspected respiratory infection or flu-like symptoms.
- Placing mask on patient, when possible.
- An Isolation and Quarantine Contingency Plan has been established for the safety of District personnel.
2. Fire stations will be closed to the public:
- Notices will be posted on the front door of each station directing visitors to call the station to conduct business.
- An exception will be made for any medical emergency that would require member(s) of the public to enter a station for treatment.
- Fire stations will remain available for the Safe Surrender program.
Serving the communities of Arnold, Forest Meadows, Hathaway Pines, Camp Connell, Dorrington, Avery, White Pines.