Our Mission Statement ….
The Ebbetts Pass Fire District shall provide for Life and Property Safety from the threat of fires, medical emergencies, and hazardous materials release through Planning, Prevention, Education, Incident Mitigation, and Appropriate Application of Technology.
The District’s mission is supported by:
- The recruitment, training and retention of qualified employees
- The recruitment, training and retention of professional volunteers
- A fire and public safety program to prevent fires which threaten lives, property and the environment and promotes a fire and accident safe community
- An ignition management program to mitigate the threat of conflagration which might otherwise result from an urban/wildland intermix fire
- A capital improvement and replacement program to secure maintenance of the District’s infrastructure (Facilities and Fleet)
Enterprise Catalog System (California Public Records Act: Local Agencies Inventory)
Our Boundaries …
The Ebbetts Pass Fire District’s official boundaries are illustrated on the map below. Click to view an enlarged version. The elevation of the District ranges from 2200 to 7000 feet. Click here to view Area Information.
News & Alerts
From CPR Classes & LifeJacket Loan Programs to our Vial-of-Life Project, the Ebbetts Pass Fire District offers many beneficial programs for our community.
Fire prevention starts with you. Creating a "defensible space", having functioning fire extinguishers & smoke detectors, campfire safety and much more.